To be a leader in bringing out the best in each individual in our community.
We will provide a school environment that fosters respect, compassion,
tolerance, and nurtures life-long learners who make meaningful contributions
• FAMILY - A belief that the health, fulfillment and kinship of family
members is essential to sustenance, satisfaction, stability, and/or legacy.
• INTEGRITY - A sincere commitment to truth, trust and reliability.
• KINDNESS - A commitment to a disposition for pleasantness,
tenderness and consideration towards others.
• HONESTY - A commitment to factual and objective straightforwardness.
• LOVE - Having a deep affection for another (or for others) that causes
one to put their needs ahead of one’s own.
• COMPASSION - Taking into account the feelings and needs of others.
JR. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT COUNCIL & CONNECTLIFE BLOOD DRIVE - There is a ConnectLife Blood Drive, sponsored by the Jr. High School Student Council on Thursday, October 31st from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM in the Jr. High School Gym. Please email Mrs. Ronda Baronich or click on the Register Now link to secure a donation time.
4:45 PM JV Field Hockey @ Clarence
4:45 PM Varsity Field Hockey vs. Newfane
7:00 PM Board of Education Meeting
4:45 PM JV Field Hockey vs. Roy-Hart
4:45 PM Varsity Field Hockey @ Roy-Hart
7:00 PM Varsity Football @ Albion
10:00 AM JV Football vs. Albion