To be a leader in bringing out the best in each individual in our community.
We will provide a school environment that fosters respect, compassion,
tolerance, and nurtures life-long learners who make meaningful contributions
• FAMILY - A belief that the health, fulfillment and kinship of family
members is essential to sustenance, satisfaction, stability, and/or legacy.
• INTEGRITY - A sincere commitment to truth, trust and reliability.
• KINDNESS - A commitment to a disposition for pleasantness,
tenderness and consideration towards others.
• HONESTY - A commitment to factual and objective straightforwardness.
• LOVE - Having a deep affection for another (or for others) that causes
one to put their needs ahead of one’s own.
• COMPASSION - Taking into account the feelings and needs of others.
NYSPHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - Congratulations to the Varsity Field Hockey team and to both Peter DiLorenzo & Mason Allee-Castro of the Boys Cross Country team for their recent success. Good luck at the upcoming State Championships in their respective sports.
The Field Hockey team will play in the NYSPHSAA Class C State Semi Finals at 10:00 AM on Saturday, November 16th against Bronxville from Section I.
DiLorenzo & Castro will compete in Plattsburgh on Saturday, November 16th. Race time is 10:30 AM.
Purchase tickets ahead of time by clicking on the link. At the gate on the day of the event tickets are $10 cash only. Online presale tickets are $8.
ADAMMS FAMILY - The Barker Musical Theater Production of Adamms Family will take place March 13-15, 2020 in the Herbert F. Ludwig Fine Arts Auditorium. For audition information please visit the musical theater page. Please contact Mrs. Cheryl Johnson with additional questions or click on the Adamms Family link for more information about the show.
8:00 AM - 7:45 PM Scholastic Fall Book Fair
4:00 PM - 7:45 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences
7:00 PM Board of Education Meeting