To be a leader in bringing out the best in each individual in our community.
We will provide a school environment that fosters respect, compassion,
tolerance, and nurtures life-long learners who make meaningful contributions
• FAMILY - A belief that the health, fulfillment and kinship of family
members is essential to sustenance, satisfaction, stability, and/or legacy.
• INTEGRITY - A sincere commitment to truth, trust and reliability.
• KINDNESS - A commitment to a disposition for pleasantness,
tenderness and consideration towards others.
• HONESTY - A commitment to factual and objective straightforwardness.
• LOVE - Having a deep affection for another (or for others) that causes
one to put their needs ahead of one’s own.
• COMPASSION - Taking into account the feelings and needs of others.
HOMECOMING INFORMATION - Please look over the homecoming letter at this link to stay informed for homecoming week. The letter includes information regarding the daily activities, parade, field hockey game, and dance.
Please click the links to see some important welcome back to school information.
December 15, 2021 - Please review the letter linked here from Principal Carter regarding school safety drills and the emergency response card. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Students & Families - Please see the information below regarding access Google Classroom Classes:
On the left-hand side of the home page, under "Site Shortcuts" you will find a link titled "BCS Email/ O365 Portal." Click on that link.
10:00 AM JV Football vs. Cleveland Hill
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Homecoming Dance
5:00 PM Modified Girls Soccer vs. Albion
4:30 PM Varsity Field Hockey @ Wilson
4:30 PM Varsity Field Hockey vs. Medina