To be a leader in bringing out the best in each individual in our community.
We will provide a school environment that fosters respect, compassion,
tolerance, and nurtures life-long learners who make meaningful contributions
• FAMILY - A belief that the health, fulfillment and kinship of family
members is essential to sustenance, satisfaction, stability, and/or legacy.
• INTEGRITY - A sincere commitment to truth, trust and reliability.
• KINDNESS - A commitment to a disposition for pleasantness,
tenderness and consideration towards others.
• HONESTY - A commitment to factual and objective straightforwardness.
• LOVE - Having a deep affection for another (or for others) that causes
one to put their needs ahead of one’s own.
• COMPASSION - Taking into account the feelings and needs of others.
ADDAMS FAMILY - The Barker Musical Theater Production of Addams Family will take place March 13-15, 2020 in the Herbert F. Ludwig Fine Arts Auditorium. For audition information please visit the musical theater page. Please contact Mrs. Cheryl Johnson with additional questions or click on the Addams Family link for more information about the show.
9:00 AM Financial Aid Completion Day