The following health forms are available for your convenience:
- Required New York State School Health Exam Form: If you prefer to have your child's school physical performed by your family physician, please download, complete, print and return the completed form provided below by clicking on the link. This form has been updated as a fillable pdf to make it easier to complete.
- BCS Medication Authorization Form: It is a requirement that the Barker Central School District receive a written consent to provide medication to students. Please download, print and return the completed form provided below by clicking on the link. This form is a fillable pdf for your convenience.
- State Mandated BMI Exclusion Form: If you prefer to not have your child included in the NYS Department of Health Survey as described in the letter sent to district residents in July 2008, please download, print and return the completed form provided by clicking on the link.
- Dental Health Certificate: New York State Education Law recently expanded the health examination to include the dental health of students. Therefore, when your child is required to have a physical examination, we will be requesting a dental health certificate as well. The Dental Health Certificate may be downloaded, completed and printed by clicking on the link below.
- 2021-2022 Required Immunizations for school:
Click HERE → https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/2370.pdf
Last Modified on July 21, 2022