HOMEWORK POLICYThe best way to learn Mathematics is by practice: that means doing and understanding math problems. Yes, that means homework. The more you practice doing something, the better you become at doing it.
- All assignments handed in to me must be done in pencil.
- Homework is due at the beginning of class the day after it was assigned, unless told differently.
- Usually time is given at the end of the period to start homework, so feel free to ask questions. Also Guided Study is another great opportunity to ask questions.
- All graded assignments, including homework, needs to be in by the time you take a test on that chapter. If you have a zero for an assignment, it stays a zero.
- Daily Homework:
Daily homework will be graded on effort on a 0 to 10 scale (0 if it is not done, 5 if incomplete or late, and 10 if all problems are completed).
- Graded Homework Assignments:
Throughout the year, certain assignments will be collected and graded. You will be advised in advance. The assignment will then be corrected by the teacher and given a grade based on its quality.