PTO: Parent Teacher OrganizationWelcome to the Barker PTO
- Lori Donner - Membership, Holiday Shop, Book Sale
- Ellen Hess - Community Movie Nights
- Erin Goodlander - Moving Up Day Coordinator
- Jennifer Goodwin - Funding, Finances
- Jennifer Jacques - Event Volunteer Assistant Coordinator
- Kirsty Pagan - Scholastic Book Fair
- Teachers: Grant applications can be found in the mailroom or by clicking on the link.
- Contact Treasurer Jennifer Goodwin with funding questions.
- If you need reimbursement after your approval, use the Reimbursement Form.
- Barker family and friends, we need your questions, concerns, ideas, time & energy!!!
- Think of an event and/or fundraiser and run it!... Or ask about taking over existing activities?
- Be a member! Be an officer! Come volunteer! Join us for meetings!
* Box Tops for Education Collection Information:
- Free & easy money for our school programs.
- Download the box top app & scan receipts within 14 days of purchase for earnings. Don’t want to download the app? Send your receipts into school for us to upload. Please address the envelope to the Attention: Lori Neithe or Kirsty Pagan. Remember to tell your friends and family to do the same.
* Tops in Education program:
- Please go to http://www.topsmarkets.com/education/ and register your Bonus Card!
- Use card to register/sign in to Tops site, then click on Tops in Education to select BCS PTO.
- YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR CARD EVERY YEAR!!! (Preferably every AUG./SEPT.!)
What We Do:
- Membership Drive
- Box Tops for Education & Tops in Education
- Scholastic Book Fairs: Scholastic 2022 Spring BOGO Book Fair is from May 23rd - 26th
- Holiday Gift Shop
- Community Movie Nights
- Moving Up Day
What We Provide:
- Funding for First Elementary Musical
- Class Sets of Scholastic Magazines
- Book fair donations to students & teachers
- PARP book-handout and author-visits
- Gingerbread House Projects & Hot Chocolate w/ Santa
- Senior and 8th Grade Awards
- Japanese Culture Day & Medieval Day
- Student of the Month treats
- Various Entertaining/Beneficial Presentations
- Kid Watch Supplies
- Choral music performance folders
- School Beautification supplies (art, flowers, etc...)
Last Modified on May 25, 2022