PTO: Parent Teacher OrganizationWelcome to the Barker PTO
Welcome to the Barker PTO
- Teachers: Grant applications can be found in the mailroom or by clicking on the link.
- Contact Treasurer Jennifer Goodwin with funding questions.
- If you need reimbursement after your approval use the Reimbursement Form.
- Barker family and friends, we need your questions, concerns, ideas, time & energy!!!
- Think of an event and/or fundraiser and run it!... Or ask about taking over existing activities?
- Be a member! Be an officer! Come volunteer! Join us for meetings!
* Box Tops for Education Collection Information:
- Free & Easy Money For Our School!
- Check everyday items for the Box Tops coupon, clip and save for box tops contests/prizes.
- Elementary students: watch for the contest flyers and bring them in when its time.
- Middle & High school students/parents, drop off Box Tops any time to the office!
- Remember to ask friends and family to collect and save box tops for you!
* Tops in Education program:
- Please go to http://www.topsmarkets.com/education/ and register your Bonus Card!
- Use card to register/sign in to Tops site, then click on Tops in Education to select BCS PTO.
- YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR CARD EVERY YEAR!!! (Preferably every AUG./SEPT.!)
What We Do:
- Membership Drive
- Box Tops for Education & Tops in Education
- Scholastic Book Fairs & Holiday Gift Shop
- Community Movie Nights
- Moving Up Day
What We Provide:
- Funding for First Elementary Musical
- Class Sets of Scholastic Magazines
- Book fair donations to students & teachers
- PARP book-handout and author-visits
- Gingerbread House Projects & Hot Chocolate w/ Santa
- Senior and 8th Grade Awards
- Japanese Culture Day & Medieval Day
- Student of the Month treats
- Various Entertaining/Beneficial Presentations
- Kid Watch Supplies
- Choral music performance folders
- School Beautification supplies (art, flowers, etc...)
Last Modified on May 29, 2018