To transfer college credit, CLEP credit and AP credit earned while attending Barker High School students must download, complete sign and submit the appropriate form(s) to the college that the course(s) were through (NCCC, GCCC, Niagara University or ETS).





NU Course Credits: 



CLEP Course Credits:




AP Exam Score Report Information:






Last Modified on May 23, 2014